Thursday, April 14, 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Kevin Durant remembers a martyr

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Marcin Gortat: GARET "PITBULL" SILER.... my man! he is going to help us a lot next year! he wants to play,works hard and its a great team mate! ... he always eats my krispy C. from my travel kit on the road!... but he is big freaky monster!

Kevin Love:
Congrats to #1 pick Maya Moore. Welcome to Minnesota! Looking forward to big things.

Kevin Durant:
Not to dwell on the past, but to keep it real I gotta represent for emmitt till!!

Lamar Odom:
What up West coast? Tough loss, but I promise u we got dis. Who's ready 2 watch the premiere of #khloeandLamar ? I'ma tweet live now!

Jon Brockman:
Getting some of my stuff ready to head home for the off-season and I realized I have six different camo hats. Overkill? Absolutely not!

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Days-of-NBA-Lives-Wherein-Kevin-Durant-remember?urn=nba-wp1168

Jesse Owens Jim Brown Jim Thorpe Joe DiMaggio

No comments:

Post a Comment